quinta-feira, 6 de maio de 2010

Uma luz no fim do túnel

Madonna says she has no record deal and can't release music (Interview magazine shoot included)


Madonna sat down with Interview magazine for an explosive photo shoot (below) and told them something very interesting. As many have heard, Celebration was the last released with Warner Bros., and the live release of the Sticky and Sweet Tour was under her Live Nation contract, yet distributed by Warner Bros.

The confusing part of all of this is that her Live Nation contract is supposed to include such album releases, unless, that only means live releases.

Madonna has signed up to direct her second film W.E., a biopic revolving around King Edward VIII and his affair with Wallis Simpson. She tells the magazine:

“It’s weird – that’s exactly what’s going on. I don’t have a record deal right now with anybody. I don’t know how I’m going to get my music out the next time I make a record.
I’m going to have to reinvent the wheel. I haven’t really been focused as much as I should be on the music part of my career because this movie has just consumed every inch of me. Between that and my four children, I don’t have the time or the energy for anything else.”

Another Live Nation act, U2, is currently touring the US. They’ll be in New Jersey on July 19th and in Philadelphia, PA on July 12th.

http://www.examiner.com/x-13907-DC-GLBT-Arts-Examiner~y2010m5d4-Madonna-says-she-has-no-record-deal-and-cant-release-music-Interview-magazine-shoot-included

Madonna 'quits music' saying she doesn’t have the ‘time or energy’


Madonna isn’t planning to pick up her microphone again any time soon, as the singer has said she’s putting her music career on hold.


Madge is focussing 100 per cent now on her film making career and has said her new movie W.E has taken over her life, leaving her no ‘time or energy’ to sing.

Talking to Interview magazine, the 51-year-old said: “I’ve been writing it for the last two and a half years, to tell you the truth.

“It’s been kind of an obsession of mine. I started writing it when I finished filming Filth and Wisdom.”

Madonna made Filth and Wisdom before W.E because she wanted to make a smaller film before taking on a larger project.

Regarding her next album, she told the magazine: “I don’t have a record deal right now with anybody.

“I don’t know how I’m going to get my music out the next time I make a record.

"I haven't really been focused as much as I should be on the music part of my career, because this movie has consumed every inch of me.

"Between that and my children, I don’t have the time or energy for anything else.”

http://www.metro.co.uk/metrolife/music/824523-madonna-quits-music-saying-she-doesn-t-have-the-time-or-energy



Será que vai ser dessa vez que finalmente estaremos livres? Será dessa vez que ela vai se tocar e se aposentar do mundo da música fabricada?
Fingers crossed!!! E ela é tão arrogante a ponto de ainda achar que vai conseguir se sair bem fazendo filmes...tirando os madonnesCUs, ninguém deu a mínima para o seu primeiro filmeco em 2008, seja como diretora ou como atriz, ela sempre se fode em Hollywood. E isso faz com que eu poupe minhas pragas, o máximo que ela vai conseguir vai ser outro Razzie Award na sua prateleira. Aposenta, bruaca!

Nenhum comentário: