sábado, 15 de maio de 2010

The 19 Most Hilariously Failed Attempts at Sexy Album Covers(Hard Candy em 4º)

Merecia estar em primeiro isso sim:

#4. Madonna - Hard Candy


Look, we think it's bullshit that the mass media has decided that women over 30 can't be attractive without extensive surgery. But Madonna was 49-freaking-years old when this picture was taken, and dammit, that is past the time when you should be shoving your lycra-covered crotch into the camera. There have to be more dignified ways to show off your mature sexuality. Your grandchildren should not have to see grandma spread-eagle in lace-up boots.


Yeah, I loves me some Adam Lambert, but that album cover... too weird for me. Also the Madonna cover... I had to stock both of those CD's in my former job as multimedia manager, and I still cannot hear about Madonna without screaming OH MY GOD HARD CANDY OLD VAGINA.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18521_the-19-most-hilariously-failed-attempts-at-sexy-album-covers_p2.html

Nenhum comentário: