terça-feira, 4 de maio de 2010

Mais um plágio desmascarado

Dizem que Madonna foi a primeira a usar roupa íntima como roupa normal não é? Ledo engano, pois pra variar um poquinho ela fez isso por último:

As I pointed out at the discussion board, many movie actresses from the 1940s to the 1960s wore bustiers, corsets, and other sorts of lingerie in movie roles and movie posters from those eras, so the whole "underwear as outwear" trend did not start in the 1980s with Madonna, nor did it start with a 1970s rock band, but I still can appreciate what Currie was saying in these recent interviews:


Smelled like teen spirit

By MICHAEL SMITH
Published: 4/9/2010

"All I know is we never got what we deserved, and I still remember when Madonna wore her corset (in the mid-1980s), and people were like, 'Omigosh, she's the first, she's iconic,' " Currie [of the 1970s all-female rock band The Runaways] recalled in a phone interview this week. "I'm just thinking, 'OK, you could have at least mentioned my name, Madonna. You know, shame on you.' I can't stand for people to take credit for things that they weren't the first to do."

http://www.tulsaworld.com/scene/article.aspx?subjectid=282&articleid=20100409_282_D1_Cherie406342&allcom=1

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10099/1048930-120.stm

Nenhum comentário: